Palos Verdes Transportation Company bus with driver

Abstract/Description: Image shows Palos Verdes Transportation Company bus with company logo and bus driver standing next to the front right tire. Mature eucalyptus trees are visible in the background. The Palos Verdes Transportation Company started bus service in 1925 and operated under the rules of the California State Railroad Commission. It started with two buses and had regular routes to Redondo Beach, Malaga Cove, Valmonte Plaza, La Venta Inn and the Palos Verdes Golf Course. Over the first five years it expanded service to other parts of the Palos Verdes Peninsula and included night service. Its fleet included buses made by Ford and Reo. Buses were brown with gold lettering and trim.
Subject(s): Palos Verdes Transporation Company
Transportation
Buses
1921-1930
Date Created: 1925