Palos Verdes Golf Course.

Abstract/Description: Image shows view of the 5th fairway, with eucalyptus trees on either side. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse [not visible] is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Subject(s): Golf
Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
Date Created: 1928-05-00